The glute bands come in three distinct sizes: small (13”), medium (15”), and large (17”). The resistance of the bands decreases slightly as you go up in sizes.
We highly recommend choosing your band size off of a few different pieces of criteria:
Please keep in mind that you should choose your band size off of more than just the weight - this is just a sizing reference guide but if you are a more advanced lifter, we recommend sizing down from the sizing chart for more resistance.
• 13” - small glute bands: weight 180 or less
• 15” - medium glute bands: weight 130-250
• 17” - large glute bands: weight above 250 lbs
• Beginner users should opt for the medium (15”) or the large (17”) bands.
• Intermediate & advanced users should opt for the medium (15”) or small (13”) bands.
In addition to choosing bands based on experience and leg/body size, different exercises will potentially dictate which bands you decide to purchase.
• Exercises where the hips are inherently externally rotated to a high degree, (sumo stance exercises primarily) the large bands (17") will be a better choice.
• The medium band (15") would be a great choice for exercises with a medium stance width (standard squat variations).
• The small band (13") will be preferred in stances where the feet are stacked under the hips (hip thrusts).
$14.99 $24.99 You Save 40% ($10.00)